2006年1月23日 星期一

Be faithful

No matter how is the result, we will always be fine.

Because God is there watching us.


His Eye is On The Sparrow

Words: Civilla Martin, 1905. Music: Charles Gabriel

http://www.cyberhymnal.org/mid/h/i/s/His_eye_is_on_the_sparrow.mid

you can hear a midi music here. It's not very good but I can't find a better one



Why should I feel discouraged,

Why should the shadows come,

Why should my heart be lonely,

And long for heav'n and home,

When Jesus is my portion,

My constant Friend is He;

His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me.



Refrain:

I sing because I'm happy,

I sing because I'm free;

For His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me



"Let not your heart be troubled,"

His tender word I hear,

And resting on His goodness,

I lose my doubts and fears,

Tho' by the path He leadeth,

But one step I may see;

His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me



Refrain



Whenever I am tempted,

Whenever clouds arise,

When song gives place to sighing,

When hope within me dies,

I draw the closer to Him;

From care He sets me free;

His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know He watches me..



Refrain

3 則留言:

阿中 提到...

對岸同胞的網站 很豐富的啦

http://www.nbsky.net/play/HisEyeIsontheSparrow_21891.htm

shashaloh 提到...

為什麼我沒辦法聽?

也沒辦法下載啊 問題出在哪呀....

shashaloh 提到...

原來是我的window media player壞掉了

現在就OK囉

大家可以在我的blog裡聽到這首歌囉

是Jessica Simpson的版本