2005年3月1日 星期二

interview with dartmouth

last weekend I went to dartmouth to interview

it was soooooo cold!

actually it's my first time to stand in the snow watching the white ground.



unfortunatly I forgot to take my wallet with me to the airport so I miss the flight to charlotte.

and since I miss the original one, they can only put me into the standy list of the next flight.

there were so many people going to Manchester on Thursday night, therefore I couldn't get into the next one and had to wait for the later flight.

in fact I was going to Hanover, New Hampshire, so I need to take Greyhunt from airport to hotel.

the tragedy was, at the time I arrived Manchester, the only choice was a 1:30am bus which will arrive at 3am.

the next day interview starts at 8:30am, I will be exhausted if doing so.



Thank god that A-hui and Michael are so nice that they picked me up in the airport.

they drove ~2hr to the airport and took about same time to drove me back.

I really appreciated that so I could have a good rest before interview.



it's so tiring to type in english,

try to finish it when I am home =)

沒有留言: