2010年9月29日 星期三

update

Hi everyone. Haven't updated the blog for a while. This month I finally turn 30! Although there were something happened right before my birthday, I actually enjoyed my birthday a lot! Feel blessed to have many friends and a sweet family around me.

My computer at work was broken, that's why I can't type in Chinese now. Hopefully it can be fixed soon, so I can get back to normal working routine again, really hate this temporary computer, very very slow!

Another reason to slow me down from updating my blog is now I use iphone to take pictures. And it's very convenient to upload to facebook right away. Since I don't have pictures here to edit, I really feel lazy to document the life. Han said I should still keep writing, because short sentences in facebook are not easy to track in the future. Is there a way I can link pictures from facebook to here?

Anyways, things are going well with us (although also disappointing some time) and we have many plans going on. When all finalized, I will definitely update here.

Cheer!

2 則留言:

一切都是假的,畢業才 提到...

這是iphone炫耀文

名字太長 提到...

前一個是我留的



一切都是假的,畢業證書才是真的,洞哥他哥留