2005年9月25日 星期日

in mobile

it's a long story why I am in Mobile now,

but that's the result in the end.

the city is so familiar, just like I've never left...

I am so happy to meet old friends here,

people in chinese bible study

people in cottage hill baptist church

feel so warm to be together with them again ^_________^



I have to thank a lot of people.

thank Leo and Tz-Ling drove me to the city between mobile and birmingham

thank ching-wen and ya-chen came north to pick me up

thank other Taiwanese evacuees took care of me.

I am so glad that I come here visiting my friends...



Thank God that Houston is all right and Rita didn't cause too much damage to the US.

At least every one is safe now, praise the Lord!!



Only one thing pissed me off!

I stay in ya-chen and ching-wen's place and Kobe is with me

Although I left Houston in hurry, I DID bring the cat cage with litters.

I don't know why Kobe pooed pn the carpet!!!

so mad!!!

bad kitty!! bad Kobe!!!

沒有留言: