2007年8月10日 星期五

Lucky

I guess I am lucky in a way. 



One of our friends is also pregnant almost at the same time as I. But she has been in hospital since 3 weeks ago because of bleeding and constraction. Her doctor recommends her to stay in the hospital until 37 weeks, which means 7 weeks more. I can't imagine how difficult it will be if I have to go through the same torture. 



Thank God I have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Although my baby doesn't have love from father yet, at least we both are doing well.  Right now my only worry is that Udon may not get along with the baby, or I should say, Udon may want to "play with" (or just "play") the baby all the time. Hopefully Udon will be mature enough to become a big brother to her. BTW, Udon is right now 62 pounds!!! Soooo big!!!



I still don't have any idea about her name, any suggestion?

沒有留言: